Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not enough sense to know how to use Adsense

I was never one to try those Ron Popeil gimmicks but, oh well.

I apologize for the current unbalanced look of the blog. I started reading about Adsense and how it works. I figured I'd fill out the required info more out of curiosity than anything else (cha-ching). I remember how KeyRose said how  little $ these things pay or something to that effect. Nonetheless, I figured at least it'd be interesting to see how the process works.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I think I bit off more than I can chew. I've been monkeying around with it to see if I can figure out but alas, my technological ineptitude has rendered me rather helpless. So while I either figure out how to make it work, or how to remove it, please excuse the assymetrical look. Gracias!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you end up with something like a penny for every time someone clicks on one of the ads?? Depending on how many readers and then how many of those readers accidentally, uh, I mean, show interest in the ad to actually click on it... it will amount to a few dollars a year.

    If you prefer to take a larger revenue leap, then go for selling local ads but you would have to learn to manipulate blogger more. I get asked to buy space but... I prefer not. Good luck - hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info QF, aw shucks I was already planning on how to invest my egg shell, I mean egg nest. Maybe I'll make up ficticious ads instead. I could start with an ad announcing the first annual Eddie Macon's Run contest stock car race, only 1970s gas guzzlers need apply or something like that.

    ReplyDelete